Kindergarten Enrollment


All four of our elementary schools offer full day Kindergarten. Full day Kindergarten is tuition free for In-District students, Out-of-District students are accepted based on space availability. To be eligible, children must be five years of age or older, on or before October 1 of the school year they start kindergarten. Kindergarten students have access to a wide variety of academic and social programs, including iPads, Music, Art, STEAM and PE.
700 W. Mansfield Ave. (temporary address during construction)
(303) 761-1496
1221 E. Eastman Ave.
(303) 761-2433
4500 S. Lincoln St. 
(303) 761-2102
475 W. Union Ave. 
(303) 781-7831
If you are interested in having your child attend a school located within the Englewood School District other than their home school, please fill out the Open Enrollment Application and Agreement. Return the form to the District Registrar during the choice enrollment window. Final decisions will be made within two weeks of the closing of the enrollment window and families will be notified by mail.
To register your child(ren), please click on the link below and follow the instructions.
Click here for online registration for new students. (Students who do NOT attend ECE Maddox)
Returning students are registered through the parent portal.
You will have the opportunity to upload supporting documentation during the registration process. If you need assistance please contact the District Registrar at 303-806-2051.
Supporting Documentation:
Birth Certificate
Immunization Record
Parent Proof of Identity: driver's license, passport, government-issued photo ID
Proof of Residency:
If you own or rent your home- Two or more acceptable documents as proof of residency.
  •    original deed
  •    current lease
  •    recent contract of sale
  •    mortgage statement
  •    current utility bill
If you are staying with another family- ALL of the following documents are required as proof of residency.
  •    notarized letter that has been signed by the owner of the property.
  •    proof of residency for the owner of the property (see list above for acceptable documents) 
If Applicable:
Custody agreement/court order if parents are separated or divorced
Court-ordered guardianship papers if the student resides with someone other than a natural parent
Copy of IEP (Individualized Education Program), 504 Documentation or RtI